The Bardi filler, according to the Ultra-clean design, has the following features:
- The filling process avoid the contact between the valve and the neck of the bottle (risk of contamination transfer).
- The filling valve and all the piping, valves etc. in contact with the product have a sanitary design and made of aisi 316 S.S.
- The filling process is electronically controlled so has to guarantee the accuracy of filling and to limit the water consumption.
- The cabinet doesn't present dead ends, according to the strictest hygiene design requirements.
- The filling cabinet is equipped with overpressure air flow. A minimum class 1000 air filtration should be guaranteed, so as to protect the filling environment from the external ambient contamination. On request certified class 100 filtres are available (see the pictures below).
- If present, rinser and filler are in block in order to avoid the potential contamination of the clean bottles travelling from the rinser outlet to the filling area.
- All mechanical and pneumatic gears have been installed outside the cabinet.
- All parts and surfaces in contact with the product are prearranged for 3 or 5 steps CIP (cleaning in place) sterilization treatment; the CIP system can be automatic or semi-automatic and can works with hot or cold solution (see the picture on the right)